Business Development Manager
This is a unique opportunity to enter the dynamic world of tech sales and accelerate your career. Vandis has been in business since 1983 and prides itself on being an unrivaled leader in the region for cybersecurity, networking, and cloud solutions/services.
Vandis separates itself from its competitors by building lasting relationships with our clients. Part of that business model is making sure a client does not have multiple account managers throughout the tenure of their relationship with Vandis. We facilitate this by ensuring the professional development and career growth of our Account Managers. The result is the average employee in our Account Management team has been with Vandis for close to 10 years.
This role will be a hybrid of Business Development and Account Management where you will gain experience around and be responsible for:
- Working with our large enterprise clients to uncover and qualify opportunities
- Building your own book of business in the mid-market
- Selling to a variety of buyer personas
- Positioning leading solutions in the hottest growing markets – Cybersecurity, Networking, and Cloud
Who are you?
- 1 to 4 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully, either in person or over the phone, to lead or persuade, and overcome challenges
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Passion for building lasting professional relationships
- Willing to take direction, be coached and mentored
We offer a very attractive benefits package, above market base, and an attractive commission structure.
Start a career in tech sales and join Vandis!
About the Company:
Vandis Inc. is a major provider of Computer Network Infrastructure and Security Products from Cisco, HP Enterprise, Dell, EMC, IBM, and Citrix to Fortune 1000 corporate accounts, universities, government agencies, K-12 school districts and hospitals throughout the NY/NJ metro area. We also provide integration, professional services and training utilizing our own team of engineers.
Established in 1983, Vandis Inc. has seen the technology and business world change while our client-focused approach has remained the same. We are a growing, profitable, and financially stable company. With significant grown year over year, no debt and a strong balance sheet, you can feel assured that you made the right career choice.
Salary: Salary differs depending on experience
Job Type: Full-Time