I don't need a new job. Why should I consider this position?
What can we offer you?
- Highly-skilled colleagues that love pushing their limits and help you to push your limits.
- Working on various platforms.
- Our commitment to technical excellence, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction.
Who you are:
- A project-based Pre-/Post-Sales engineer who is comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously and willing to go the extra mile to ensure successful customer engagements.
- Interfacing directly with clients and capable of discussing design, architecture, planning, assessment, and implementation of enterprise network and mobility solutions.
- Skillset should be focused on Mobility practices. Specifically, 802.11 wireless technologies, wired/wireless access control (NAC), 802.1x, Role Based Access, MDM, and overall end-user access control workflows in enterprise environments.
- Capable of following instructions and working with senior engineers, exhibits confidence to clients, and provides guidance and leadership to less-senior team members.
- Collaborate with clients’ Networking and Security teams and integrating with 3rd party software and hardware vendors to achieve the desired solution.
- Comfortable providing knowledge transfers to customers and speaking to both technical and non-technical audiences while working with clients.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills as well as strong written and spoken communications skills to both clients and colleagues.
What do you know?
Strong, current, hands-on experience (3 - 5 years) in the following areas:
- Analysis, architecture, design, networking, configuration, troubleshooting and support of Aruba, Meraki, and Cisco Wireless networks.
- Strong background in administration or architecture of the following products:
- Aruba Networks / HPE.
- WLAN controllers.
- WLAN Controller-less (IAP).
- ClearPass Policy Manager.
- Meridian BLE a plus*.
- Experience developing and implementing BYOD strategies.
- Experience developing and implementing wired and wireless Guest Access Control (Aruba ClearPass, Cisco ISE, Forescout)
- Understanding of MDM technologies and vendors (Airwatch, MobileIron, JAMF, MaaS360, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of general networking and security technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Customer focused and results-oriented.
Additional desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with Cisco and/or Juniper Networks in a Production Environment.
- Experience with VMWare in a Production Environment.
- Experience with Firewalls (Juniper, Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto) in a Production Environment.
- Experience with Switches and Routers (Juniper, Cisco, Aruba) in a Production Environment.
- Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Check Point, Citrix, F5, Aruba Certifications.
- Consulting / Project-based experience.
Who are we?
Vandis is a NY based technology solutions provider focused on network infrastructure and network security. We deliver strategic technology solutions to enterprise accounts, state and local government agencies, hospitals, colleges, universities and k-12 schools in NY, NJ, CT and PA. Key vendors include Palo Alto, Check Point, Aruba, VMware, Citrix, Juniper, Cisco, Nimble, F5, and HP. We attract and retain talented people with competitive comp packages, substantial training and growth opportunities, and varied and challenging projects.