Join Vandis and F5 Networks for a hands on lab to see how to deploy the BIG-IP Application Security Manager Virtual Edition in AWS. During this event, you will experience firsthand how some of the powerful software development tools along with the shift to a collaborative DevOps culture can be employed to launch F5 powered application stacks to public could more consistently, faster, and safer than ever.
Attendees will work in a real AWS Virtual private cloud while they skill-up to Super NetOps and learn about:
- F5 Super NetOps Docker container
- Deploying and testing F5 virtual devices in a high availability cluster across multiple AWS availability zones to ensure the highest SLAs
- Dynamically scaling F5 Application Security Manager (ASM)
- Declarative vs. imperative approach
- AWS Cloud Formation templates